Why I am running for PNCC

Basically one word sums it all up - CHANGE!

I want to widen the cross-section of society that stands for Council - we need new faces, new ideas, and people that are willing to work together as a team to get things accomplished. I keep hearing about 'unfinished business' from current Councillors. If there's still "unfinished buisiness" maybe its time for a new Council to move in, finish it off, and move on. Lets move this city forward.

I love living here. I was born in the district and now have a young family. I want to create the best possible community for my son to grow up in -a place he can be proud to call home, a place with economic growth and strong community pride.

I want to encourage people to vote. I represent Change - we need diversity of ages, cultures, and professions representing and serving our people. I'm hoping to encourage more people to get involved with local poltics and place a vote.

No comments: